The Cabin Air Filter filters the air inside of your car. It’s there to make the air you breathe cleaner. The Engine Air Filter keeps the air going to your engine cleaner. No matter where you are — on congested city streets or dusty country roads, both kinds of air filters help you and your car work best.
Here are just a few benefits of replacing your cabin air filter as necessary:
- Cleaner air in passenger compartment helps remove dust, soot, and air born pollen.
- Helps remove dust, soot, and air born pollen.
- Helps remove microscopic particles and foul odors.
- Reduces allergy related problems.
- Improves your vehicles heating and air-conditioning performance.